Dry Needling is another form of acupuncture used by some staff.. This is a less specific technique which reduces muscle spasm and tone. This, in turn, will help reduce pain.
Other benefits include:
- Treatment for conditions like polymyalgia, fibromyalgia and arthritic pain
- Reduces joint and tissue swelling
- Decreases nerve pain when medication can be ineffective
- Excellent in treating headaches
- Stress and muscle tension reduction
Some patients can suffer with feeling tired after treatment or even feel a bit dizzy. Your therapist will fully assess your suitability based on your past medical history as well as a few specific screening questions, to make sure the treatment effect is comfortable and relaxing.
Caffeine can reduce the effect so bare this in mind before treatment, and do make sure you have eaten your normal meals as well.
45mins @ £42.00
Follow up treatment:
30mins @ £37.50
Acupuncture Only treatment:
30 mins @ £20 (client treated and left to relax unsupervised)