How Does our Personal Training Service Work?
Personal training is more than just weight loss, although this still may be a driving factor. The focus can be too much on weight and less about gaining muscle, strength and fitness. Ultimately, you can only burn fat with good muscle volume. Our focus is more about functional goals and how this will help you. A comprehensive history will be taken, including a robust medical history, prior to anything. Once we understand your situation and targets, we will then put you through some basic movement patterns to assess your strengths and weaknesses. This will provide us with an understanding of your physical ability, which often is different to your expectation.
What Makes Us Different?
- We are not a commercial gym so there will not be lots of on lookers to your programme
- We have our very own private rehabilitation suite with everything needed to train you
- equipment includes: cardiovascular equipment, 10m sled pull runway, olympic lifting platform, free weights, machine based weights, private studio
- We also have other therapies available in house including Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Sports Massage and Acupuncture
- Our trainer has over 10 years of experience treating many different conditions
What is an Example of a Personal Training Session?
The world is your oyster! We have many ways to stress your body from:
- Circuit type loading
- Machine based loading
- Boxing/spar work
- Core stability
- Functional loading
Anything that we do will be bespoke to you and your needs.
60 Minutes: £40.00
Follow Up Sessions:
60 minutes: £40.00
Shorter sessions are available if a normal 60 minute session is too long to start
Block bookings are available for 10 or more and we'll provide a 10% discount